Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The SOHO Collection

It's finally here! The much anticipated, limited edition handbag collection from Stella & Dot. I am so excited about these clutches and can't wait to get my hands on a few for my collection. I could totally see myself rocking one of these on a girls night out, at a holiday party, or just out running errands.

Even more exciting, the Stella & Dot production partners are the same ones that produce styles for brands like Burberry, Coach, Kate Spade & Prada. These handbags are made from real premium leather. The Argentinian lambskin is sorted by hand for quality, the same process top handbag makers use including Marc Jacobs. Stella & Dot worked directly with a local fine jewelry maker in NYC to produce signature hardware.

Here's a peek at a few of the bags and also the feature in the September 2011 issue of In Style. To see the rest of the collection click here: SOHO Collection



No comments:

Post a Comment