Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sum Sum Summatime!

Ok, it's not quite Summer yet. But it sure does feel like it here in sunny Florida....high of 80 today, yes please. I'm sure there is a cold front around the corner but I am enjoying it while I can. This tease of summertime goodness has got me excited for shorts, sandals and summer jewelry.....

I got the new J. Crew catalog in the mail a few days ago. I get so busy during the day with my kids that I don't get to window shop online very much. Well, I had no idea what was awaiting me in those glossy pages.

Be still my beating my heart.......

Ridiculous, right? That ram bracelet....it was made for my arm. I made a bee line to the kitchen (where my sweet husband was doing dishes for me) and announced that there was a J.Crew bracelet that I needed. I didn't just want it. I needed it. He laughed.

My wishlist from their website:



Hello Mrs. Giraffe! I love this!!




Ok, my daughter is napping and this is the only time I have to work on my current DIY project, pelmet boxes (upholstered cornice's). Post to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment