Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Victoria's Secret Tote- FREE with purchase!

I always get sucked into these darn free totes from Victoria's Secret. I was one of those people in line Thanksgiving night at midnight to get the tote filled with goodies with my purchase (with my cousin who ironically is named Victoria & happens to be obsessed with the store. Hi Victoria! Welcome to the blog.)

Anyway, I had to share this one I got in my email this morning because I think it's the cutest one yet. I'm pretty sure I say that about all of them but I REALLY mean it this time! Check it out....



You have to buy an Eau de Parfum of 1oz or more. And, I just so happen to need more of this:


Or try out something new:



Ok now walk, don't run, to your nearest store. You're welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment