Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tibi Spring 2012- Current Obsession.....

Being large, in charge and 6 months pregnant......I haven't paid much attention to my favorite designers new lines. Gap Maternity and Forever 21 maxi dresses is about as far as I have reached lately.

I looked at Tibi's Spring line this morning......oh. my. gosh. Everything is flawless, just absolutely gorgeous. All of the pale hues are so chic. My favorite's:

Pale spring colors, the flowy skirt.....in. love.

I need this in my closet in the worst way......



I don't even know what to say about this shift dress. I just love everything about it. That print is crazy cute. 



Leopard print shorts! Yes please. 
Look at the back!!!!
Effortless little black dress



 The drapey v-neck, peplum detail....bananas.


These heels, seriously? I need them in tan and black.






    













No comments:

Post a Comment